Welcome to the National Christ Child Society Member Resource Center. Please watch an introduction from Carol Pickle, NCCS President
Whether you are a brand new chapter member or a longstanding chapter leader, we hope you find valuable information and tools here that will help you serve the children in your community more easily and effectively.
This section provides information members can use in your service for Christ Child:
- To answer general questions about the organization
- To download the Manuals for Challenging Poverty and the Day of Service Handbook
- To evaluate Program Materials for a wide variety of chapter programs
- To review your role as a Chapter Leader – including roles as President, Treasurer, Secretary and Program Chairs.
- To help you communicate effectively with your community using our Marketing and Branding resources.
- To be inspired and to be able to inspire others with the spiritual foundation of our Society
General Member Information