Our committed volunteer members are the heart and hands of the Christ Child Society. Our chapters welcome members with diverse skills and backgrounds who are interested in making a difference in children’s lives. Chapters offer members a variety of volunteering opportunities along with the opportunity to make new friends, have fun and learn new skills.
All chapters, whether young or old, small or large, must focus on recruiting, retaining and recognizing members to ensure they remain able to carry out their mission and execute their programs. In addition to reviewing the Membership section of the NCCS Chapter Guide, we encourage you to explore the resources below to help your local chapter strengthen membership.
Included below are applications, speeches, fliers and other materials used by various chapters to help recruit new members.
- Sample Membership Applications for New Members
- Sample Membership Application for Provisional Members
- Sample New Member Installation Ceremony
- Why Become a Member of the Christ Child Society?
- Using the NCCS Brand Values Matrix to Recruit New Members
- Sample Event Flier Encouraging New Members
- Sample Recruitment Campaign using Chapter Milestone